Our game development team is critical to our game’s success and our community’s happiness. As a Senior Game Producer, you will be in the central position to create extraordinary sequels of worldwide successful games and fantastic ports of legendary games from the 90s and 00s.
- You are responsible for the entire development cycle of game projects - from the initial design document to the final master
- You work closely with external development studios worldwide
- You define the scope of game projects in terms of time, budget and quality
- You provide creative and executive direction to improve product quality
- You create, track and manage development and milestone schedules
- You provide feedback on the progress of the development process, manage risks and issues and escalate as needed
- You work closely with all areas of publishing operations, including QA, localization, age ratings and first-party platform submissions